Total Restoration Services: Your ultimate solution
All Damage Restoration 24/7 availableRestoration residential and commercial: Restore, revitalize, and rejuvenate your property affected by mold, fire, water, or storm damage. With our total restoration services, regain the comfort, safety, and aesthetics of your home or business premises swiftly and efficiently.
Why choose our Total restoration services?
- Experience: Over a decade of hands-on expertise restoring properties to pristine conditions.
- Certification: Licensed, insured, and equipped with highly trained professionals.
- Availability: We’re 24/7 available, ensuring immediate response to your emergencies.
- Equipment: Utilizing advanced equipment for efficient and effective restoration.
- Insurance: We facilitate a quick and easy claim process, accepting all insurance companies.
Free Inspections & Estimate
Residential & Commercial Services
Direct Insurance Billing
24/7 Emergency Service
Frequently Asked Questions about Total Restoration services
Common signs of mold include visible stains on walls, ceilings or floors, a persistent musty odor, and health problems such as allergies or respiratory irritations. If you experience any of these symptoms, it is advisable to request a professional inspection.
It will depend on the extent of the mold damage. During the initial inspection, we will assess the severity of the problem and provide you with personalized recommendations.
The time required to dry the property can vary depending on the extent and severity of water damage. We use advanced technology to speed up the process, and it can generally be achieved in a few days.
Yes, we facilitate a quick and easy claim process, accepting all insurance companies.
We use specialized techniques and equipment to thoroughly clean and deodorize affected areas, removing traces of soot, smoke, and persistent odors.
It is not advisable to enter until professionals assess the damages and ensure that it is safe to enter.
We offer emergency restoration services to address immediate damages, perform temporary repairs to prevent additional damages, and then proceed with the complete restoration of the property.